Holy Cross Catholic Primary School Kincumber is a small and personal school where our learning programs support a variety of interests and learning needs. At the heart of everything we do is our commitment to develop positive, resilient and engaged life-long learners. Our core values of respect, cooperation and learning underpin all that we implement, communicate and initiate. Our team of dedicated professionals have years of varied experience and provide students with the highest education standards whilst focusing strongly on wellbeing.
What makes us different?
- Small nurturing school with strong sense of community
- Committed to student wellbeing
- Professional team of teachers and staff working hand in hand with students and parents to deliver the best education
- Large and inviting modern classrooms with flexible learning space
- Inclusive education for students at all levels
- Comprehensive kindergarten transition program
- Japanese language program
- Many extra-curricular offerings
- Student leadership teams
- Opportunities for inter-school and representative level sport
- OOSCH and vacation care on site
Take a tour of our school
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to be of the Catholic Faith?
No, we accept all families. We only ask that you support us in our teaching of the Catholic Faith.
Are the school fees expensive?
We have school fees but they are not as expensive as you may think. Every family is supported financially and encouraged to apply. Over the year, school fees can be less than sending your child to childcare. We also offer sibling discounts.
How are playground issues handled?
At Holy Cross Kincumber, we believe that prevention strategies through education that involve the whole school community (student, staff, parents) are more likely to reduce bullying. We all share a responsibility to foster, promote and restore right relationships.